What you will need to consider upon delivery and installation
When we come to deliver and install your NuRoom garden room, we kindly ask that you follow a few procedures we have in place to make the process as smooth, easy, and safe for everyone as we possibly can. Once you have placed your order, we will also ask you to sign a form with these points to confirm you understand and agree.
• We typically deliver in a 12t curtain sided wagon 9m long x 2.6m wide. Please confirm road access, including turning places, is adequate to get this vehicle safely within 15m of the unloading site. Also, that there are no road restrictions such as double yellow lines or bus stops or similar. If it is not possible to meet these requirements you must inform us in writing, and we will try to make alternative arrangements.
• We only deliver to the front of a property, typically the drive or front garden, not to the side or rear. If there is nowhere to place the delivery, we will leave the goods at the roadside.
• A full delivery is a complex operation. It is essential that there is at least one authorised able bodied person to assist in receiving the delivery, although two people would be better.
• Some of our products are large and heavy. Whilst we will take all reasonable care, It’s important to understand that we accept no responsibility for any damage to gardens, drives, or similar occurring during delivery.
• We deliver throughout Great Britain and whilst you can track the location of our delivery vehicle online, we cannot provide an estimated arrival time slot on delivery day. Our drivers aim to arrive between 7.00 am and 8.00 pm on the scheduled day. Our delivery team is not authorised to wait for assistance to arrive if there is no-one there, and if there is no one there, it will be a failed delivery attempt.
• Any missing parts or items noticed to be damaged at the time of delivery must be noted on the delivery discrepancy report. If such items are not noticed at the time of delivery, they must be reported within two days